5 Day Adventure Pack
This 5 day pack is for those who wants to go even further of the beaten track, but don’t want to miss out the main highlights of Siem Reap.
We start your visit with an orientation of the town. On this quick introduction to Siem Reap, we show you the main areas of town. A good way to know where everything is to maximize your time here. Explore the endless Khmer cuisine and international restaurants.
Day 2, explore the Angkor Wat Park with your personal certified tour guide. Discover the famous temples Bayon, Ta Prohm, Angkor Wat and many more. In the evening you have free time for several entertainment options in town.
Day 3, set off on the overnight (2 day / 1 night) moto adventure sets to the eastern part of the Khmer Empire and the former capital, Koh Ker. You will spend the night in the remote countryside in a homestay guest house. Explore the mystic pyramid temple and the ancient complex. Along the way you will drive through nearly untoched landscapes while visiting the forest temple Beng Mealea and Chau Srei Vibol on your way back to Siem Reap.
On the last day you can choose between a half day boat tour to the floating village on the Tonle Sap or the Sabai Culture tour. After the 5 day adventure we will bring you back to the Airport/ Bus and wish you a farewell for your journey.
- Siem Reap Welcome Orientation (Old market, Night Market, Pub Street)
- Angkor Wat Park (Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and many more)
with personal certified tour guide
- Beng Mealea (Jungle temple), Koh Ker (pyramid style temple)
- Overnight homestay in the remote countryside
- Choose from a half day Jeep tour, a Tonle Sap Lake & floating village tour or a Sabai Culture tour
- Airport/ Bus pick up
- Siem Reap Orientation to familiarize you with the town
- Accommodation check-in
Evening stroll at the night markets/ Pub street
- Tuk tuk tour tour to the Angkor Archeological Park with your personal certified tour guide (Sunrise or sunset option available)
- Lunch included
- Moto tour to Beng Mealea
- Overnight home-stay guesthouse in the remote countryside
- Lunch and dinner included
- Explore the pyramid temple Koh Ker and surroounding area
- Return to Siem Reap
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Half day floating village/Tonle Sap tour by Jeep, or a Sabai Culture tour
- Airport/ Bus drop off
- Airport/ Bus pick-up/drop-off
- Overnight homestay
- Including all entrance fees (Angkor Park, Beng Mealea, Koh Ker, Tonle Sap National Park)
- transport fees for scheduled activities
- Helmets / Motorbike / Fuel
- 3x Lunch, 1x Dinner, 1xBreakfast
- Professional tour guides
Package without accommodation: 1 pax – $345 2 pax – $535
All prices include tax. Payments can be made in cash upon arrival or prepay with Paypal.
©2016 Sabai Adventures Cambodia