This is a list of the Top 10 Best Siem Reap Tours, Excursions and Activities off the beaten path.
Of course you will visit the temples of Angkor, but we also want visitors to see another side of Cambodia to truly experience the authentic culture beyond the famous temples.
It’s our home, it’s our life, we eat sleep and breathe Siem Reap.
If we were planning a trip to Paris, Rome, New York or anywhere else in the world and wanted to make the most of our experience, we’d ask the locals. Same goes for Siem Reap. The best advice comes from locals, those who live there and know the hidden secrets, the special places, the real treasures off the beaten path.
We spend our days exploring the surrounding areas, the countryside, the hidden temples, the markets, and everything else that our quaint and bustling little city has to offer. We truly believe in getting off the beaten path to get help you get the most from your travel experience.
The following is the Top 10 Best Siem Reap Tours, Excursions and Activities off the beaten path to do on your next trip to Cambodia.
1. Join us on a countryside moto adventure.
For more info about joining a countryside moto adventure.
2. Get off the beaten path in a vintage Jeep adventure.
For more info about joining a Jeep adventure.
3. Visit Beng Mealea temple by getting there through the back country roads with our expert guides.
For more info about visiting Beng Mealea temple.
4. Visit Kampong Khleang floating community by going there on our off the beaten path journey.
For more info about a visiting Kampong Khleang
5. Check out a Buddhist Monastery and Chat with a Monk on a culture tour
For more info about a monk chat and monastery tour.
6. Eat yummy local food while relaxing in a hammock on a break during an adventure tour.
For more info about having hammock lunch and adventure tour.
7. Learn the technique an ancient martial art from the time of Angkor from local experts.
For more info about a learnng the ancient Kher martial art.
8. Visit the sacred waterfall at Kulen Mountain National Park on an adventure tour.
For more info about visiting Kulen National Park.
9. Take in a sunrise or sunset, or both if you can last that long.
Please contact us if you’d like to enjoy a sunset or sunrise tour.
10. Make friends and lifetime memories.
If you’d like to join any of The Top 10 Best Tours, Excursions and Activities off the beaten path on your next trip to Siem Reap, please check out our website or contact us. We’d be happy to help you plan your next adventure.