Enjoy the highlights of Battambang with our two day journey, departing from Siem Reap.
Battambang is a quaint and charming provincial capital. Away from the busy crowds and high energy of Siem Reap, this French colonial town is a nice place to visit on your trip to Cambodia.
Located in Cambodia’s largest rice producing area, there is plenty of history, culture and tradition to discover.
Enjoy local the pace, markets, pagodas, coffee shops and French colonial architecture in town.
Visit the countryside to see ancient temples, do a monastery trek, explore caves, see bats, ride the bamboo train, and more.
Spend the night in comfortable lodgings. Your 2 days are full of things to see and do in Battambang!
Our two day visit is a great way to experience Battambang!
Single – $275 Double – $375
- Phnom Sampeou and Wat Sampeou
- Surrounding countryside
- Killing caves & Natural caves & Bat caves
- Bamboo Train
- Battambang town & markets
- 1 night in comfortable lodgings
- Visit Phare circus training facility
- All transport 2 days
- Air-conditioned compact Honda SUV
- Driver/guide (English speaking)
- All entrance fee to listed activities
- Accommodation 1 night stay
- Lunch x 2 – Breakfast x 1
Ad-ons: (not included in the price of the tour but can be added-on upon request)
- Cycling tour
- Cooking class
- Hotel upgrade
Bookings made easy. Book Now online to reserve your tour.
We will follow up with a confirmation email.
All prices are per person and include tax.
Passenger price is for a second rider per bike.
Payment to be made in full at check-in.
©2016 Sabai Adventures Cambodia